Don’t get too excited, I’ll probably neglect my blog again when nobody comments on this post.
So, I get a several weekly “I miss your blog posts” complaints, so I thought I’d fire up the ol’ WordPress to tell you about my psychotically expensive and fantastic new concealer by Clé de Peau Beauté (Also: I work for a real company now and need to pretend to be professional – can’t have my nuclear meltdowns published on a blog for the world, and clients, to see).
K so you’ve probably heard about this stick in mags. It’s $70. Of course that shrooming price tag only made me MORE interested.What in God’s name would make concealer so valuable? Is it made from baby stem cells? Cloned human face? NO. It’s just a stick of hyper-pigmented and smooth, creaseless max coverage concealer glory to cover your hereditary pools of dark eye baggage with in a jif.
Here are the deets:
- This is on the photo of me at the top of the post. Do you see bags under my eyes? Thought not.
- One stick is approx $70, but lasts for a full year or more, as it’s so super pigmented. I have used about 1/8 of an inch of the ultra affluent stick since my birthday (3 months ago), and anticipate it lasting another 18 months.
- It’s performing better than my stock portfolio, investment-wise.
- One swipe of it onto a finger will tackle both eyes, with the residue left on your fing perfect to cover a red spot or broken caps near your nose.
- I used to use Benefit Erase Paste and slap it on with the enclosed spatula to my heart’s content, and had to repurchase 3x annually on a $26 pot. This actually SAVES me eight whole dollars.
Try it and tell me what you think!